Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Claire's Splatter paint

I actually had other plans for this pretty yellow and orange gradient sponge Mani --- but somehow I acquired a million pieces of black fluff all over my nails and had start over or hide it with something.

I bought Claire's Splatter paint last may! May 2013!!!!  and I am  just now getting around to using it. Anyhoo - this is 2 coats of Claire's Splatter Paint over a bright sponge base. I started with 2 coats of Wet n Wild white, then sponged on Claire's Dreamsicle, and Claire's Yellow Brick Road





















lol @ the bite marks - Its neat to see the change in the labeling and Font's of this brand of polish --- I think it spans over 4 years, it seems like Claire's changes their stuff every 6 months or so......

@ 2 coats of Wet n Wild White

see those black pieces of fluff ---- all over my nails! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


@ 1 coat of Claire's Splatter Paint

@ 2 coats of Claire's Splatter Paint


There's a million of these types of polishes out there now, with the hex glitter and straight glitter, I bought this a year ago and just got to it now. I'm not really in love with this type of glitter~ and I don't know why...........................
o


1 comment:

Nailmattic said...

Thank you, I always wondered what their black and white glitter applied like.